BookSmart Community Advantage (BCA) was formed in January 2017 as part of the Morgan Hill Community Foundation. BCA is closely aligned with BookSmart which has been operating in Morgan Hill for over 20 years.
The BookSmart Community Advantage mission:
To foster literacy and community through reading, writing, art and educational programs.
The principle aims of BCA are to:
- Elevate community interest and love of the literary arts to all residents of Morgan Hill.
- Establish a warm and friendly environment for our young readers.
- Embrace and Enrich the diversity of Morgan Hill's cultural heritage.
- Serve as one of Morgan Hill's 'town square' destination sites for community-engaged activities.
- Nurture and Expand the influence of Arts and Crafts in our community through continuous demonstration and teaching venues.
At BCA we pledge to:
- Recognize our responsibility as community advocates. We are dedicated to cultivating a generational legacy of literacy appreciation.
- Stay true in our focus to establish and foster a welcoming environment of life-long learning and literacy education and to strive to create an open atmosphere to share ideas and the love of reading.
BCA Board Members
Vice President & Secretary
Learn more about how you can get involved and help BCA with their mission.